01 Jul MultiMedia Graphic Artist Position Available
At WilsonMcGuire Creative, a MultiMedia Graphic Artist is responsible for generating creative concepts that will build awareness, pique interest, engage audiences and make our clients’ products and services sell. S/he must be able to concept, design and produce creative communications for digital, broadcast, social media, and, to a lesser extent, print.
This position requires exceptional conceptual, artistic, videography, HTML, resourcing and technical skills. The MultiMedia Graphic Artist works with the internal creative and account teams, vendors, illustrators, retouchers, programmers and clients to produce the most powerful communications possible. S/he will create websites, HTML emails, videos, TV spots, animations, banner ads, landing pages, social media posts and some print (ads, outdoor boards, signage, packaging, collateral materials and direct mail pieces).
Must work on a MAC and be skilled in: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Bridge) as well as have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint & Word).
Must have a firm understanding of HTML, CSS coding, WordPress.
SALARY RANGE: $TBD
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiates fresh creative ideas, designs and approaches for each client
- Proofs and checks all websites, emails, landing pages and photos to ensure production integrity
- Constantly works to grow in the field and improve the quality of the creative work s/he develops (monitoring industry trends, new technologies, award winning work)
- Crafts every project (even the not-so-great ones) to make it as good as it can
- Maintains a pleasant and cooperative attitude with both coworkers and clients
- Works with writers, strategists and designers to develop fresh ideas
- Takes direction to prioritize projects, improve creative skills and finesse work
- Sources free-lance artists, illustrators, printers, retouchers, programmers, etc. to make sure s/he is using the most effective materials, production methods and vendors
- Completes projects in a smart, timely manner
- Identifies potential deadline issues and alerts creative director immediately
- Keeps an accurate time sheet and turns it in daily
- Maintains organized and accessible agency files on the server
- Archives all work in a timely and efficient manner
- Uses status meetings to clarify priorities and coordinate workload
- Creativity – Develops fresh, imaginative, captivating ideas and communications
- Design – Demonstrates a finely tuned eye and insights into of each brand and its audience(s)
- Organization – Manages each project with a clear understanding and appreciation of its importance, priority, and impact
- Presentation – Represents the agency in critical client, team and vendor meetings
- Communication – Thinks, writes and speaks with clarity